- Opening the post I want to delete in Chrome (the technique should work in any browser, but Chrome is my favorite because it is much faster than IE and because I like the Google brand better than FireFox)
- Right Clicking on the page and selecting "View page source"
- Press ctrl+f to bring up the search box and enter "delete".
- Look for the delete link. It was the second search result on the page for me and looked like this: <a href='http://www.blogger.com/delete-comment.g?blogID=5094545033872573936&postID=6517665474722511356' title='Delete Comment'>
- Click the link.
- Follow the directions on the next page confirming the deletion.
There is probably a way to make the delete button show up on the page but I don't know how.